Admin 05.23.17 Minutes

Attending:

Todd Van Neck, Kelly Block, Gloria Keeley, John Fudacz, Therese Molina, Monica Tith, Dale Rush, Kathleen Engstrom, Joe Patzin, Tony Kerber, Kavin Chan, Kasey Wilken, Jon Santanni, Eric Mcminoway, Mint Simagrai

  • My UI-Financials Project Update
    • Presentation
      • An overview of the project was given
      • Features and timeline for phase 2 were mentioned, along with the plan for phase 3
      • Noted that because of the PI portal, the focus is on non-grant funds
      • Mentioned that sorting transactions by date range will be a part of the search tab that is in development
      • Discussion of usage levels
      • Noted that adoption has been increasing and usage is expected to increase
      • Discussion of needs of different users and reasons for not using the new system
      • Further discussion of other features
  • ITPC Update
    • Project Tracking
      • Project timelines were gone over
      • Suggested that Capital Project Management System and START myResearch should present at June meeting
      • Suggested that a document of expectations for committee members assigned to projects will be provided
      • Discussion of other systems that may come up in the future
      • The recent ITPC summit, as well as concerns about and how to get involved with Banner updates were mentioned
      • The committee was asked to set an agenda with the information they would like to see for the ITPC to address
      • Further discussion of the future of Banner, different options, and funding concerns
  • Old Business
    • Updates from Council Meeting
      • A brief update on the ITGC assessment report was given and will be sent out to committee members this week
      • The report was shared with the council
      • Noted that email migration to O365 has a December deadline, Box now has unlimited storage, and that unified communication is coming
    • Business System Priorities
      • Noted that some aspects of AITS have begun to merge with Technology Services
      • Noted that a draft of potential concerns the committee has regarding the merger is being worked on
      • Discussion of how this proposal may or may not save the system money
  • New Business
    • ARS Update
      • Discussion of how to decide when/if projects should be added to the committee’s list of ITPC priorities
      • Suggested adding an agenda item for “Business Process Review”

InfraSec 05.10.17 Minutes

Attending:

Jason Maslanka, Ian Huggins, Mike Kirda, Ron Fernandez, Miguel Martin, Cynthia Herrera Lindstrom, Frank Cervone, Marcin Hiolski, Kevin Price, Ed Zawacki, Elizabeth Romero, Rehman Ali, Allen Randall, Bala Ramaraju, Lalo Camacho, Kirsten Pielstrom, Russ (CDW), Tony (Cisco), Therese Molina, Doug McCarthy, Ateeq Rahman, Sandeep Dath, Chris Barton, Heather O’Leary, Vinay Surpuriya, Ashok Bennett, Matt Miller, Ernesto Reyna, Sarah Ritch, Mark Goedert, Daniel Paz-Horta

  • Unified Communications
    • Presentation
      • There was a presentation on the Unified Communications plan for UIC
      • Suggested that ACCC worked with CDW to find solutions
      • Discussion of timeline and need for funding
      • Some parts of the plan can be launched immediately and some will take longer
      • Cost of new plan will be integrated into rate and funding as part of the basic bundle
      • Discussion of need to get funding
      • Concern was voiced about buildings not owned by UIC and need for wiring
      • Discussion of need to move off of Centrex and make updates to other systems due to outdated equipment
  • Subcommittee Reports
    • Digital Accessibility
      • Going over top websites for accessibility
      • Also trying to get a server on UIC’s campus for unlimited checks and pages for accessibility
    • Digital Signage
      • Working to put package together and will present when ready
    • Risk Management/Risk Assessment
      • The language for the risk assessments were finalized
      • New HIPAA employee will start this month
    • Security Program
      • New members have joined, working on quarterly rollouts
    • Regional Sites
      • Reps from all regional campuses met last month
      • Working on a site visit to Peoria
      • Noted that ACCC is in conversation to bring Peoria into our infrastructure
    • Web Tech Governance
      • Google Analytics will be made available for tracking websites
      • Discussing issue of search engine silos on campus
  • Old Business
    • HR Global Degree Requirements
      • Memo will be going out soon
    • Shared Services
      • Endpoint Management Requirements Group
        • Met recently to discuss preliminary requirements for a solution for across campus
        • Goal of coming up with and prioritizing most important requirements for the campus
        • Will report back when the list is complete
  • Group Discussion
    • UIC Red; Provost’s Email
      • Noted that Red is now available and there is a directive to use it
      • Concern was voiced on the platform, the rigidity of it, and security
      • There will be a follow up about allowing more flexibility
    • Box Replacing Windows Files Shares
      • Whether or not departments are moving file shares into Box was questioned
      • Noted that OneDrive cannot be used for high risk data
      • Discussion of problems with permissions and off-boarding
      • Discussion on need for management tools
    • Quarterly Maintenance Windows FY18
      • There was a presentation on the maintenance windows for FY18
      • Noted that the January window was moved up to accommodate holidays
    • VPN
      • The network core migration hit a roadblock due to VPN problems
      • ACCC is looking for a commercial solution
      • Discussion of pilot timeline and implementation
  • Announcements and Updates
    • iLeCt Update
      • CEB webinar coming up
      • The group will be presenting at the IT Pro Forum
      • The MOR Leadership Conference is coming up
    • Project Management Training
      • A project management training program through External Campus is being worked on
      • Discussion on whether departments or individuals would pay

Research 05.04.17 Minutes

Attending:

Henrik Aratyn, Jaqueline Berger, Sara Hall, Colleen Kehoe, Andy Johnson, Bob Sandusky, Michael Hites, Dick Harris, Himanshu Sharma, Allen Randall, Teresa Johnston, Karen Dunn Lopez, Sandy De Groote, Andy Boyd, Min Yang, Heather O’Leary

  • Faculty Activity/Profiling Tool
    • Presentation
      • Noted that the Deans Council set up a task force to look at faculty profiling tools
      • A taskforce on campus looking into faculty profiling tools was presented on
      • Discussion of RFP process and how to select the best tool that meets campus needs
      • Discussion of specific needs the committee would like the tool to meet
      • Further discussion of RFP process
      • Suggested to add community engagement to the list of functions
      • Discussion of quality of data in Banner and need for change in order to have an effective tool
      • Discussion of potential costs of the tool
  • Chair Elect Nominations
    • New Recommendation Need
      • Two nominations have been submitted for Andy Boyd, who is unable to accept
      • The survey will be sent out again, asking for other options
  • Subcommittee Reports
    • Research Computing Infrastructure
      • Suggested that UIUC held an event a few years ago which involved holding focus groups across campus
      • Noted that feedback from the campus on a regular basis would be beneficial
      • Improving representation in ITGC Research Committee membership will be worked on over the summer
      • Discussion of how to get researchers involved in cyberinfrastructure decisions
  • Old Business
    • HIPAA Compliant HPCC
      • Noted that a proposal had been submitted to the VCHA, who agreed to provide funding assuming that ACER received certain grants
      • Discussion of funding issues
  • New Business
    • Meetings
      • The committee will not meet over the summer, will resume in September
      • Discussion of membership and the need to revisit over the summer

Education 05.02.17 Minutes

Attending:

Michael Scott, Val Prater, Anthony Marino, Nathan Phillips, Saul Weiner, Marieke Schoen, John Fyfe, Martina Bode, Elizabeth Romero, Janette Maldonado, Ernie Duran, Mike Kamowski, Julie Fisher, Sandy De Groote, Susan Altfeld, Alana Steffen,  Kim Richards, Michael Siciliano, Heather O’Leary

  • Faculty Profiling Tools
    • Presentation
      • Noted that there is a task force on campus looking into faculty profiling tools
      • Noted that there are a few existing tools on campus, but not campus-wide
      • Looking for one tool that can meet all needs
      • Discussion of needs
      • Noted that the task force was formed by the dean’s council
      • Discussion of how data can be entered into various tools and the ability to generate resumes
      • Discussion of how to integrate with existing websites
  • Subcommittee Reports
    • LMS Governance Board
      • The LTS key performance indicators were shared and their data was gone over
      • Noted that the KPIs help to set benchmarks for responding to tickets
      • Noted that the Blackboard upgrade is coming up and will include new features
      • Training will be made available and a preview is available
      • Concern was expressed about the timeline, and it was noted that the timeline was approved by the LMS board
      • Noted that, in the future, major upgrade timelines will be shared sooner
      • Changes with the coming upgrade were gone over
      • A presentation on patterns of Blackboard use was shared
      • Discussion of class profiles and varied use of tools in Blackboard
      • Discussion of other options for analytics and what the data could be used for
    • Instructional Technology
      • Suggested that this subcommittee was created to form a platform to receive and get suggestions for instructional technology at UIC
  • Standing Reports
    • TLC
      • The light board project was mentioned
      • Other projects being worked on my teaching scholars were detailed
  • New Business
    • Summer Break
      • Next meeting will be in September

Admin 04.25.17 Minutes

Attending:

Mint Simagrai, Mike Kamowski, Dimuthu Tilakaratne, Kelly Block, Gloria Keeley, Dale Rush, Therese Molina, Monica Tith, Jon Santanni, Sandy De Groote, John Fudacz, Todd Van Neck, Dick Harris, Jackie Finch, Bill Hayward, Kathleen Engstrom, Heather O’Leary

  • Faculty Activity/Profiling Tool
    • Presentation
      • Task force is looking at faculty activity and profiling tools
      • The status of the task force was presented on
      • Discussion on Digital Measures
    • Discussion
      • Discussion of requirements and department specific needs in using a profiling tool
      • Suggested having vendors come do demos
      • Requested that focus groups be conducted by the new task force
      • Discussion of various options for faculty profiling
  • Activity Reporting System Upgrade
    • Presentation
      • The ARS project plan was hared
      • Noted that there is an advisory committee in place to guide the project
      • Testers were requested to provide feedback on enhancements
  • uic.edu Portal
    • Presentation
      • A brief overview of the history of the portal was given
      • The redesign project and the work that has been done was presented on
      • Suggested that there will be two focus groups held and volunteers were requested
      • Requested that a document listing expectations be sent out
      • Discussion of what could be included in the portal for faculty and staff
  • ITPC Update
    • New Overview Document
      • The new ITPC project overview was presented on
      • Input on currently listed projects and when updates would be appropriate were asked for
      • Suggested that input for My UI Financials be provided before July
      • Suggested that each committee have a liaison assigned
      • A document setting expectations for the liaison role will be drafted
      • Discussion of START myResearch
      • Suggested that changes will be coming to the system
      • A summary document form the ITPF Summit will be shared next month
  • President’s Website
    • President
      • A document on the president’s new website was shared
      • Noted that there is a new data page with many statistics about enrollment, retention, etc.
    • Tableau
      • Noted that the data in the website is supported by Tableau
      • Concerns about changes to the Tableau service and cost model were voiced
      • The CIOs are discussing how this will proceed
  • Old Business
    • AITS Realignment
      • Suggested that there has been a meeting with the president and other about the proposal to realign AITS and it went well
      • Suggested that there will be more time for the chancellors and others to discuss and provide input before a final decision is made
      • Suggested that a draft of the committee’s concerns to send to the council will be sent out

InfraSec 04.12.17 Minutes

Attending:

Frank Cervone, Phil Reiter, Lisa Blake, Jason Maslanka, Andre Pavkovic, Doug McCarthy, Mike Kirda, Matt Miller, Vinay Surpuriya, Ron Fernandez, Ian Huggins, Sandeep Dath, Ed Zawacki, Allen Randall, Jelene Crehan, Dean Dang, Ernesto Reyna, Kevin Price, Ashok Bennett, Chris Barton, Dan Pollack, Ilir Zenku, Ateeq Rahman, Lalo Camacho, Heather O’Leary, Daniel Paz-Horta

  • Subcommittee Reports
    • Digital Accessibility
      • Will be presenting at the IT Pro Forum
      • Still looking for a new co-chair
    • Digital Signage
      • Issues have been resolved
      • Working on package for ACCC services page
      • Working to create a per-building directory
    • Risk
      • Performed final review of the survey
    • Security Program
      • Pharmacy has taken over scheduling of quarterly meeting
      • Will resume meetings of UISOs
      • Looking for more members from the East Campus
      • Will be looking at UIC policy on policies website
      • Discussion of member expectations
    • Regional Sites
      • Have set a permanent, recurring meeting time
    • Web Tech Governance
      • Continuing projects set in February
  • New Business
    • HR Global Requirement
      • A memo was written to send to HR regarding degree requirements
      • Discussion of how to allow for H-1B visas if the degree requirement is removed and other consequences of changing requirements
      • Motion to approve the memo was approved
  • Old Business
    • Risk Management/Risk Assessment Proposals
      • The council has approved the proposals to go forward to the Provost, as well as ACCC, and HIPAA budget requests
    • Unified Communication
      • A presentation from Cisco to go over plan and costs is being planned for May
    • Shared Services
      • Endpoint Management
        • A requirements group and a technical design group were formed
        • Noted that as the group considers shared services, they should communicate with others at UIC and in Urbana to find solutions
        • Discussion on how new shared services would be governed
      • IT Investment Proposal Portfolio
        • Need to create a portfolio of future ideas for the shared services framework
  • Chair’s Reports
    • BAA for Box
      • The Box quota will be increased to unlimited storage on April 24th
      • The BAA for HIPAA compliance is still under negotiation
  • Group Discussion
    • Website Outage Tools
      • Engineering has VMs for WordPress sites
      • Discussion of services and fees
    • Public Wi-Fi
      • Dentistry would like to have public Wi-Fi for patients
      • Discussion on what a public Wi-Fi service would look like
      • Noted that there is risk involved with opening a network on campus
      • Discussion of Wi-Fi needs, potential funding options, and possible support issues
  • Announcements and Updates
    • iLeCT
      • Noted that iLeCT had a strengths finder workshop
      • It was requested that the group hold some events on the East side
      • Working with HR on professional development and a potential badging program
      • Noted that there will be a series of webinars from CEB coming up

Research 04.06.17 Minutes

Attending:

Henrik Aratyn, Ugo Buy, Kim Charles, Teresa Johnston, Colleen Kehoe, Richard Minshall, Andy Johnson, Allen Randall, Jacqueline Berger, Himanshu Sharma, Heather O’Leary

  • Reduic.edu
    • Noted that Red.uic.edu has a few bugs, but will be released soon
    • CUPPA will be the first college to publish under the new framework
    • uic.edu should help maintain a consistent look to UIC websites and allow easy changes
    • Noted that the units will manage content
    • Concern was expressed about the number of staff
    • Suggested that the WordPress template streamlines the sites
    • Concern expressed about the main UIC website
    • Suggested that change can occur over time as a part of a collaborative effort
    • Suggested that the homepage will be changed at least once a month
    • Noted that additional resources to support the website will be advocated for
    • Discussion of various options for changing the way the main UIC website looks
    • Noted that the advisory board will continue to meet and make suggestions
    • Whether or not any performance measures had been taken was questioned
    • Noted that the Provost would like all units to be on the Red.uic.edu site
    • Discussion of difficulty of creating a consistent look that allows customization
    • The new CUPPA site will be presented to the Provost on Tuesday
  • Subcommittee Reports
    • Research Computing
      • Noted that a one-page summary of the secure HPCC proposal was shared with Dr. Barish
      • Request has been made for matching funds from UIC
      • Funding options were gone over
      • Com Ed and their data analytics group was described
      • It was explained that their data analytics group is studying energy consumption in order to build a better relationship with their customers
      • Noted that Com Ed is looking for a contract of funding research at UIC
      • Discussion of the research network on campus, how the grant will be used, etc.
      • Suggested to send a letter of intention ahead of submitting the grant proposal
    • Human Infrastructure
      • Will be worked on over the summer
  • Old Business
    • RAC Meeting Report Back
      • The meeting was a success
      • There were presentations on research computing and data management and many issues were discussed
      • Suggested to do a computation research day where researchers can present to each other
      • OVCR requested more information
      • The College of Nursing offered to appoint a new member
    • NSF Request for Input
      • Suggested that members of the committee had made important points which were shared with NSF
  • New Business
    • OBFS
      • A new section on how studies with human subjects should be run, which will affect many researchers, was introduced
      • Noted that whenever OBFS changes a policy, they post it for comments for weeks
      • Discussion on how this has worked in the past and what rules/regulations have led to this change as well as how it would be implemented
      • Further discussion of other research policies
      • Concern was expressed for students who conduct research

Admin 03.28.17 Minutes

Attending:

Dale Rush, Butch Zunich, Cynthia Cobb, Tony Kerber, John Fudacz, Todd Van Neck, Joe Patzin, Mint Simagrai, Kathleen Engstrom, Mike Kamowski, Jon Santanni, Cynthia Herrera Lindstrom, Kelly Block, Gloria Keeley, Therese Molina, Dimuthu Tilakaratne

  • ITPC
    • Project Updates
      • The committee was given updates on several projects
      • Biennial inventory and mobile app should be ready in a year
      • New T-cards were issued by Bank of America
      • My UI Financial is getting enhancements
      • New version of Banner is being evaluated and will be updated soon
      • Title IX training is winding down
      • Duo is being implemented for multifactor authentication for enterprise systems
      • A few project improvements were also gone over
    • Project Tracking
      • A one page document with a timescale map of projects and a list of projects and phases was put together
      • This document would track committee involvement on ITPC projects and show milestones
      • Suggested that there could be a presentation on different projects each month
      • Discussion of the document and how it will help the committee going forward
      • Mentioned that the TEM project still causes problems
      • Noted that the TEM committee is still active, but there are problems with resource availability
  • Identity and Access Management
    • Presentation
      • A presentation on the status and next steps for IAM was given
      • One ID and Password were gone over as well as the next steps
      • Discussion of single sign on and the process of bringing all applications into Siteminder
      • Suggested that the project team is looking at how to improve visitor NetID creation while maintaining security
      • Discussion of creation process and need for restrictions
      • Risks and difficulty of maintaining affiliate accounts on the backend as well as long term plans were outlined
      • Discussion of project scope
      • An overview of the Gannt chart was given
      • Further discussion of single sign on
  • IT Realignment Effort
    • Overview
      • Noted that there were five groups put together to review UA and its functions
      • One group looked at AITS and how to improve services
      • An internal and external review were submitted
      • Suggested considering how to decentralize IT services while cutting costs, without reducing service levels
      • Each service was considered and outlined
      • Some options that are being considered were outlined
      • Concern was voiced about the level of service TS would be able to provide to all three universities
      • Discussion of how this potential merger might affect IT services at UIC
      • Benchmarking and how other universities are organized were questioned
      • Suggested that it is important for the committee to voice concerns as these decisions are made
      • Suggested drafting a letter to the CIOs and system administration asking for involvement in the process
      • Motion to create a communication from the ITGC Admin Committee expressing concern about the timeline of this project was passed with no opposition voiced
  • New Business
    • Brainstorming Exercise
      • A workshop done at the Urbana ITPF about looking at how students use IT was described
      • Committee was asked to review a presentation and think about what administrative IT services might be considered
    • Activity Reporting System Requirement
      • Members of the committee were invited by OIR to participate in a task force to consider how to replace this system
      • Suggested inviting the task force leader to present to the committee

InfraSec 03.08.17 Minutes

Attending:

Ernesto Reyna, Shannon Reden, Mat Willis, Dan Pollack, Miguel Martin, Lisa Blake, Jason Maslanka, Andre Pavkovic, Phil Reiter, Matt Miller, Doug McCarthy, Dan Paz-Horta, Ateeq Rahman, Vinay Surpuriya, Allen Randall, Barry White, Therese Molina, Dean Dang, Mike Kirda, Bala Ramaraju, Elizabeth Romero, Mark Goedert, Gene Fruit, Kirsten Pielstrom, Kevin Price, Marcin Hiolski, Chris Barton, Heather Ross, Ron Puskarits

  • Group Discussion
    • IT Job Families
      • An overview of the iLeCT leadership group and the importance of the job families and how they relate to IT was given
      • A potential badging program for professional development was mentioned
      • The new job model was presented on
      • Concern was voiced about the requirements for advancement
      • Discussion on the different avenues for advancement
      • Discussion of STEM disciplines and others to include in the educational requirement
      • Noted that the model could be adjusted later
      • Stated that an extended discussion of the job model would be had at a later date
      • Feedback will be reported back to HR
  • Subcommittee Reports
    • Digital Accessibility
      • Mentioned that they are continuing their efforts to test for accessibility on more public campus areas
      • Noted that they are investigating the accessibility of Red.uic.edu
    • Digital Signage
      • Nothing new to report
    • Risk Management/Assessment
      • Mentioned that members were assigned to review the final version of the Risk Assessment survey
      • Expected to be completed by the end of March
      • Mentioned that there are separate surveys being distributed across multiple groups
      • Surveys should be completed by the next meeting
    • Security Program
      • Noted that there is a request for more representation from different operational areas
    • Regional Sites
      • Discussion on the uses of the student tech fee
    • Web Tech Governance
      • The subcommittee is tackling three major subjects right now: having Google analytics across campus, evaluating how websites are handling their search engines, and readdressing the need to use redirects on the websites
  • Old Business
    • HR Resolutions/IT Classification Advisory Board
      • The kickoff meeting was noted as well as what was discussed and what the board’s responsibilities are
      • Discussion on the job model and how progression is/can be handled
      • Discussion on whether the board will be engaged directly or if employees will have to go through HR
      • Discussion on the role of HR in the process of advancement as well as the classification of positions
    • Risk Management/Risk Assessment Proposals
      • Whether or not the proposals should be redirected for review was questioned
      • Discussion on the review process and its timeline
    • Unified Communications
      • A brief background on ACCC’s goal for unified communications
      • Discussion on a recommendation for the solid call platform
      • Mentioned that the focus is on the cost overlap and the rate
      • How the system would work across all three campuses was briefly explained
  • Chair’s Reports
    • Shared Services Framework
      • The Shared Services presentation was gone over as well as the best path through the framework
      • Mentioned that feedback and working group participation would be beneficial
      • What the shared services are and are not were defined
      • Noted that there are three groups: Service Design Leadership, Service Design Technical Group, and Build and Operational
      • Discussion on the presentation and the functions, funding, and operations
  • Group Discussion
    • Public Wi-Fi
      • Mentioned that there have been years of questioning and requesting public access to Wi-Fi
      • Suggested that there should be a service for public access to Wi-Fi
      • Discussion on importance, possible sources of funding, and impact
    • Ad Astra
      • Mentioned an email discussing Ad Astra in colleges sent out after the last meeting
      • Short discussion on the rollout, possible need for adjustments, and role on campus
      • There will be a follow up brought back to the committee for further discussion
  • Project and Service Updates
    • ACCC Project Updates
      • Announced that Outlook’s storage capacity has increased from 50GBs to 100GBs
      • Mentioned that the countdown for the completed Exchange project is being mapped out
      • A document was mentioned which describes the many different mail routes
      • Short discussion on the document as well as how Exchange will affect the various units
    • ITGC Review
      • Mentioned that the final report was delivered
    • DUO for Banner
      • A presentation on why Two-Factor Authentication and Banner are important and beneficial to the university was given
      • Noted that the audit is due April 1st
      • Discussion on DUO and its potential uses

Education 03.07.17 Minutes

Attending:

Elizabeth Romero, Anthony Marino, Ernie Duran, Mike Kamowski, Martina Bode, Kim Richards, Michael Scott, Tim Sullivan, Susan Altfeld, Nate Phillips, Jon Art, John Fyfe, Alana Steffen, Marieke Schoen, Janette Maldonado, Cynthia Herrera Lindstrom, Michael Hites, Julie Fisher

  • Subcommittee Reports
    • LMS Board
      • Suggested that some information on who is using Blackboard and what they use it for was put together
      • Suggested that other issues must be considered when looking at LMS
      • The board is looking at best options when considering whether to renew Blackboard
      • Noted that the Blackboard Learn contract’s timeline should be considered
      • Whether the LMS Board would like to bring options to ITGC Education for consideration was questioned
      • Discussion of how feedback and statistics have been gathered
      • Further discussion of how the LMS is being used on campus
      • Discussion of how to determine what the problem is and the best way to solve it
      • Whether there is a bigger question of if UIC should have an LMS board at all was questioned
      • Suggested that if a new LMS system is selected, the RFP process would have to begin now
      • Suggested that a new system could not be brought in without campus-wide support
      • Mentioned that the committee should consider its role in making a decision based on LMS board’s recommendations
      • Discussion of how to determine the problems around the LMS
      • Suggested that the committee make this a priority
      • The LMS Board was asked to report back to the committee with a list of concerns/questions that they would like the committee to address
      • Noted that a report will be shared before the next meeting and will be presented on
      • Suggested to include project management to create a timeline that fits the RFP process
      • Whether the faculty senate has been consulted/informed was questioned
      • Patterns of Blackboard Tool Use was presented on
      • Discussion of how Blackboard is used in different ways and why the difference exists
    • Instructional Technology
      • Josh Naylor left UIC and this proposal needs to be reconsidered
      • All existing information on the subcommittee will be considered when moving forward
      • Suggested expanding the scope to technology
  • Standing Reports
    • TLC
      • Wrapping up last of workshops and conversations
      • The advisory board had a meeting in which funding was discussed
      • Noted that the Provost will commit some annual funding
  • Old Business
    • ITGC Assessment
      • The final report was received, but due to formatting issues an updated version is in the process
      • The report will be shared with the ITGC committees
    • ITGC Coordinator
      • Position has not yet been filled
  • New Business
    • Student Portal
      • Student version of the portal will be released before summer
      • Noted that the portal was redesigned with student input
      • Next step is to redesign the faculty/staff perspective
      • A demo of the student portal will be given in the future